Every week we like to highlight a member of the Campbell Paper family. You can see past and future spotlights by visiting our About Us page.
This week’s featured employee is… Joel!
Hi everyone! My name is Joel, and I’ve been part of the Campbell family since 2015. I am our resident ICE man. No, I don’t fill the ice buck! My position is Inventory Control Expert. A direct representative with our partners, I am a reoccurring face with our customers/extended Campbell family.
As a liaison, I deliver your products while ensuring they are kept up to date. If you ever have questions, I can communicate up the chain for resolution. Also a sales rep, I wear many hats. Because of this, I help solve many problems in one day. You will often hear me say, “I’ll see what I can do.”
On the personal side, if you are ever looking for some of my famous queso, all you have to do is ask, and I can mix it up in the Campbell kitchen!
A few fun facts about me:
If you played for the Rangers, what would be your walk on music?
- Oye Como Va by Santana
- What song do you belt out in the car every time?
- The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
- DC or Marvel? Which comic book character are you?
- What food can you not live without?
- Mexican food
- What movie or TV show can you not live without?
- La Bamba
- What makes you laugh the most?
- Stand-up Comedy
- What is your favorite sports team?
- Houston Texans
- What do you like most about living in Texas?
- Family and friends
- What is your favorite thing about your career?
- Working with a great group of people.
- What product should customers know more about?
- Please provide a fun and unusual fact about yourself.
- I make THE BEST QUESO EVER.